Friday 10 October 2008

I hate wrapping!

Panic Time! Its Tara's 10th Birthday on the 14th of this month and I was starting to worry that We've not wrapped her pressies up yet, well now I really do need to worry because we have decided to give them to her tomorrow instead!!!! Our reason is that her best friend will be here tomorrow and shes not seen her for a year and also she will have the whole weekend to play with her goodies. We have bought her all craft items as this is the only thing she really likes (wonder who she gets that off) I'm still Jealous because she has got an embossing board and I want one! lol
I've been having a bit of a low for the past couple of days so not really had the chance to get much crafting done, I have made a start on Waynes xmas card but I cant show you because he has a nose at my blog from time to time!
I have managed one scrapbook layout and a few xmas cards over the last week or so but i'm soooo fed up with xmas already that I dont really like any of them!





I've entered a card into the challenge on UKS http://www.ukscrappers.co.uk/boards/showthread.php?p=5260251#post5260251


I'm actually quite pleased with how this one turned out.








No comments: