Monday 15 February 2010

I'm Getting MARRIED!!!




WOW! Lots has been going on since my last post, I'm working at a Primary school now as a Dinner lady and a teaching assistant plus I've do an hour at after school club too, I love it and have just applied for extra hours so fingers crossed....My BIG piece of news is that I'm getting married!!!Wayne got down on one knees in the snow and of course I said yes. I'm a very Happy bunny :-)


I've only managed one layout since we've moved, a Twilight themed one to show my love for all things vampire. I'm in the middle of another twilight one at the mo but I've been poorly and now Tara has it too so not had much chance to craft.

Dannie's Wedding invites are all sent out now so I think its safe to post pics. The card base is peal, the heart if fimo with glitter mixed into it and the white card is embossed using my beloved cuttlebug folder.The wire and beading was more fiddly than I would have liked but I'm really pleased with how they have turned out.





6 comments:

Katy said...

Congrats! Your invitations look lovely :).

Anne said...

Congratulations! What a very pretty ring.

Carin McDonough said...

That writing in the snow is just so romantic! Congratulations! Love your blog by the way, I will have to subscribe so I can come on often to drool over the Twilight goodies ;)

Brenda said...

CONGRATS!!!! Lovin' your ring!!!
Love the invite you did...really turned out nice love the wire wrap and beads you added! Beautiful job!!!
hugs
Brenda

Alison said...

Wishing you every future happiness and congratulations on your lovely news!

Lesley Ratcliff said...

Your ring is fantastic!!!!!!