Wednesday, 9 February 2011

February 2011 House Challenge


I've been so poorly for the last few days that I've not had the energy to craft. We had a mad dash to the doctors earlier when breathing got tricky as my throat had swollen so badly. I feel so much better after being given some meds to bring the swelling down. It might mean I get a full nights sleep!
I had a go at the UKSCRAPPERS house challenge. We had to follow the sketch and use fabric or fibres on the layout.
I made the fabric flower from a piece of organza from a pack from the pound shop and a lovely brad with a gem mounted on it.
The journaling block is from a pad of magnetic shopping lists that I also got in the pound shop. I just cut off the lettering at the top and stuck the 2 pieces back together.
This layout will be another one towards our wedding album.

6 comments:

5Star Digital Scrapbooking said...

I'd like to invite you to add your banner to our Digital Scrapbooking Topsite. It's free to sign up. Hope to see you there


Free Digital Scrapbooking

Lisa said...

Such a lovely lo Becky and I hope you feel a lot better by now

Lisa

xxx

fatmonica said...

Lovely layout.

Scrappy~Sarah said...

Great layout :O)

2Angels said...

Fab layout Becky, hope you feel better soon! :)

normeyg said...

Lovely pictures of a special day.
Hope you feel better now :)