Wednesday 2 February 2011

Week 5 Challenge


Here is my take on the UKS Week 5 Challenge. I really had fun with this one and I'm going to use it in my "Book of Me"
We had to use only 4 of the following in the challenge
• Scrap only in two colours
• Use ripping and tearing - no scissors allowed
• Use Doodling
• Use Distressing inks/sprays
• Use Resist technique
• Use Faux Batik technique
• Use a mask
• Use 1 stamp
Journaling in the form of a letter
• Hidden Journaling
• Hand-written Journalling
• Use 10 of something
• Use a clock face/calendar to represent time
• Use a lock and key as an embellishment
• Use ribbon but not in the form of a bow
• Use a non scrapping material on your LO
• Use recycled material on your LO

Plus the Sketch that was provided and one theme from the choice.

I have used Hidden journaling-I have written a diary about my thoughts and what has happened in January 2011

A calendar-Printed from Microsoft Publisher

A mask- Not the type that was meant I don't think, I think when masks was mentioned it meant the type that you use to stop ink going in certain places on your layout. The mask was cut on the Robo and sprayed with Mica mist.

2 Colours- I used only Blue and white. I never really use blue but January has been a bit of a blue month for me so I thought it was fitting.

No comments: