Thursday 25 September 2008

Crafting crash!

I'm having one of my wonderful attacks of insomnia,I'm not in the slightest bit tired. What is most annoying about this is that I've got nothing to do! I have made 3 cards already today none of them I liked! It just seems everything I make at the moment looks like its been thrown together by a 5 year old in a hurry to get out and play! I might have a little play with my forever friends stamps again tomorrow and get some more christmas cards done.

I've been sat up tonight reading everyones blogs, I love seeing all the great cards people are making. The main theme at the moment seems to be the Tilda stamps, they look really great with all the big flowers that seem to be about everywhere.

I got an award today from another Becky http://rebeccaclews.blogspot.com/2008/09/lots-and-lots-of-thank-yous.htmlIt made me smile.
I think i'll pass it on to Caro as I love looking at her blog and seeing all her pics of her lovely family and her talented work http://carocrafts.blogspot.com/

No comments: